- Identify and develop interesting news stories.
- Write news bulletins and assist in the production of scripts.
- Conduct interviews in the studio or in the field.
- Good communication skills.
- Understand legal and ethical issues which affect journalism.
- Look good on camera.
- Report structure is the way in which the news is reported and delivered to the audience or viewers. An example of this is firstly the show will open with highlights of the differnnt stories they are going to cover and then they will show the most important story first.
- Interviewees are normally memebers of the public used to express their veiws and opinions on the subject matter.
- Is the live or prerecorded footage used to express and show resent news.