Tuesday 22 October 2013

15. Interview

1)What do you like about E4?

2)What is your favorite program on E4 and why?

3)What time do you usually watch your favorite program?

4)What do you like about the E4 idents?

5)Do you prefer animated or real life idents?

6)Do you like the current E4 logo and color scheme?

7)What do you expect to see in an E4 logo?

8)How would you improve the E4 logo?





Question 1. 

1) I like the programs they broadcast.
2)The shows they broadcast are fun and amusing.
3)I like the idents they broadcast. A lot of random things happen in them.
4)The logo and color scheme are eye catching.
5)I do not really watch E4 


Question 2.

1) Big bang theory is my favorite show because it is hilarious.
2) How I met your mother is my favorite show because it makes me laugh.
3) New girl is my favorite because I like zooey.
4) Big bang is my favorite because I think sheldon is mental.
5) Big bang is also my favorite because I love it.


Question 3.

1) I usually watch Big Bang at 8 p.m.
2 I watch E4 at either 6 p.m. or 8 p.m.
3) I watch New Girl when ever it is on.
4) I watch E4 everyday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. 
5) I do not really watch E4. 


Question 4. 

1) I like the fact the E4 idents are totally random.
2) The E4 idents are fun
3) I like the way the E4 idents have a mixture of animation and real life in them.
4) I like the music that goes with the idents.
5) The idents are mad and random, I like that.

Question 5.

1) I prefer animated idents.
2) I prefer animated idents.
3) Real life idents are better.
4) I prefer when idents are both animated and and real life.
5) I prefer animated idents


Question 6.

1) Yes I like the current logo and purple color scheme.
2) Yes I like the current logo and purple color scheme.
3) I like the logo but I am not to keen on the color scheme.
4) Im not too keen on the logo but I love the logo.
5) Yes I like both the color scheme and logo.


Question 7.

1) I would expect to see the purple color scheme and for the logo to stand out.
2) I would expect the logo to be recognizable.
3) I would expect the logo to be purple and fun.
4) I would expect to see the purple color scheme and for the logo to stand out.
5)  I would expect the logo to be recognizable.

Question 8.

1) I personally would add more color to the E4 logo.
2) I would not change the logo at all.
3) I would make the logo slightly bigger.
4) I would not change the logo.
5) I would not change the logo, I think its marvelous.


































No comments:

Post a Comment