Friday 9 January 2015

interview questions

1.Tell me about yourself? 
I am a keen hard working individual who thrives on a challenge. work well in teams and i can step up to be a leader if thats whats required. I'm a vey sociable person and love meeting new people. I also have a vey addictive personality and once I start something I have to finish it 



2. What kind of environment do you like working in?

I like to work in a dynamic, hard working environment. where people get along have fun and get the work done.



3.Where do you see yourself being in 3-5 years from now?
well i see myself as a 'doer' and i strive for success and progress. i want to push through the ranks in the company. 


4.How would your friends and colleagues describe you?

My friends would say I have a very addictive personality, and that I'm very dedicated to what i want to achieve e. 



5. Why are you wanting leave your current job?

I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience but i feel like i need a new challenge to better myself as an individual in the work place.



6.Why should we hire you?

I believe that I have the skills, knowledge, competences and experience to help the company be successful.


7. What sort of salary are you looking for?

well my old salary was between £40,000 and £45,000 but money isn't my motivation for changing jobs.

8. How would you describe a typical day in your current job? 

I like a day that challenges me, I believe in waking up and smashing the next 24 hours. 




10. How do you evaluate success?
I don't think money is the only benchmark for success, i believe in personal success, if I complete a piece of work I feel successful. 











when filming our documentary, we made sure that the questions we asked our interviewees were relatable in terms of the subject matter so in this case bodybuilding. we also had to make sure that the questions were easy to understand and therefore the interviewees could answer them without thinking about them too much so that the flow of the interview was smoother. we also had to make sure that the questions didn't require too long an answer as this would have made the documentary too long and would have made the documentary boring to watch. 














No comments:

Post a Comment