Tuesday 23 June 2015

clearance letter

Oakley Road, 
Bromley 
BR2 8HP 

1 Lincoln Almond Plaza 
Kingston, RI 02881 
United States 


Dear Whom This May Concern, 



I am writing to you as I would like your permission to use your song "swimming pools" in our year 12 media project.                                               
Firstly I would like to introduce myself, my name is Harry Holland, I am sixth form Ravens Wood school in Bromley and I am studying media. I am currently shooting my music video and I wanted to use your song 'Swimming pools' as I feel it has meaning behind the video and I would like to recreate your video with a different perspective. 


We are currently developing a school production and we are hoping to use the song 'Swimming Pools' by Kendrick Lamar. We would much appreciate your clearance to use this track in our music video production. 



yours sincerely 


Harry Holland, Oliver Friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment